Dienstag, 15. Mai 2007

No Yuippie!!!-Now-Me-Too-Im-Writing-A-Blog-Stopping-At-Once-After-
Two-Or-Three-More-Posts-rubbish here!
Practical stuff is to be put here!

What I'm up to (aka My preperations for going to Japan)


Job & Educational stuff
  • Looking for a language school
  • Try to get an arrangement with my employer.
  • Looking for possibilities for jobbing in Japan (Including getting in contact with the chamber of commerce, putting my profile online)

Insurance Matters

  • Collect Information about travel isurance
  • Get in contact with employment agency (so they wonct cut my claims by wangling interpretations: i paid my dues).
  • What help can really be expected from the visa travel insurance?

Finance & Money

  • Opening a savings account.
  • Put back some money (naturally!).

Health

  • Vaxxination.
  • Visiting a physician for preventive examination of health.
  • Visiting a dentist for preventive examination of teeth.

I know Im little bit pendantic.

Keine Kommentare: