Montag, 17. September 2007

Saying Good Bye!

Less than 24 hours before lift off!

I somehow managed to finish all preparations by now.
So
in principle I could start right off .
Nervositiy augments again, but I'm far away from the peak (at least I hope so).

I said good bye most of my people, family, friends, collegues...
Only my girlfriend now, who is still present.
But
within some hours I will have to say good bye even to her.
That hurts!
It hurts to have to say good bye to folks, even when I am so glad to actually engage in this journey. Which I will do alone, leaving every other behind (if I may say so... But that's what it feels like) and thereby loosing all security!

Euch allen viele Liebe Grüße und eine gute Zeit bis wir uns Wiedersehen!

2 Kommentare:

sugarmelon hat gesagt…

Good Luck and take care!

Nikolaschnikow hat gesagt…

Also Good Luck and take care!
Thanks for my good view my perfect sound and the wonderful connection to the world :)
and everything else:)

Freu mich schon auf unser nächsten,wenn auch vorläufig mal virtuelles Bier :)

Up and away :)
Nicola