Montag, 22. Oktober 2007

Best of falling asleep in a train (respectively in public)...

1)Man dozing off while unfolding a peace of paper.
2)Woman sleeping while on an escalator.

3)Girl satnding sleeps while holding herself up on a grab handle.

4)Girl fallen asleep while typing a message.

To be continued...

Those who are not reading or utilizing their mobile-whatsoever in the wagon are asleep. And that is about 50% of the passengers.
At first i found that really funny, how people managed to sleep in the most inconvenient positions you can imagine.
And I wondered how so many people could burden themselves with de facto no-quality rest.
But after some days of commuting I now understand why.
Going for 1 ½ hour by train just drains your brain.
After about 60 minutes I just don't want to read any more.
Nothing at all!

And despite just not being able to, i realize getting near the point just dozing off too. And most of the time I arrive at school feeling like have been hit on the head by a stone.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Now I finally can comment from my PC at work :)
Yup falling asleep is also possible and usefull in viennese public transportationen devices :) (riding tram nr.5 and 48A..)

Nicola

hcf hat gesagt…

You could go by U6, dont you?
But, yeah, my housemate said, he had no problem with commuting because he is sleeping all the way.

Nikolaschnikow hat gesagt…

Yes I go by U6 in the morning (still48A for 20 min) and back with 48A an 5 er so I just have to change once going back...
and wow i can write comments no also from home :)

Nic