Freitag, 29. Februar 2008

Osaka

How i have been missing a proper routing system in the streets!
As i had to stay in bed, i didnt see so much of Kansai main city Osaka. People seem to be really nice once again, although it seems rather common to talk to oneself (No, there was no headset, i looked). Futhermore people line up on the right side of esacalators, but tend to walk on the left in the streets nonetheless (so it actually can get even more complicated).


I visited the history museum, probably the most pointless museum i've entered in Japan so far, totally superficial explenations additionally, after multimedia experiences at places like AXA Space Center and Kagoshima Meiji restoration museum, this one gave an example of how to do it wrong. I escaped to nearby Osaka-Jo, impressive already from distance, but snow finally drove me back to the hostel to not worsen my weak condition, so all i had left was the day of departure.
I went to the seaside Cosmoplaza, where there are some cool architectural landscapes, and a made a brief stop at Amerika mura (village) where everything is supposed to be the american way, in fact it reminded me more of Camden Market in London, regarding stores and people. In the meanwhile i made it to Nara, so one more temple tour for me (this time merely looking at), got a really cool place to stay, atmospheric and popular with foreign travellers, meaning i once again have the bathtup all for my own...

Keine Kommentare: